Joined: 27 Jun 2007
|Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:36 pm Post subject: g0024-Command
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight(ÁÅÒÀ)
# Ïëàòôîðìà: PC
# Æàíð: Strategy (Real-time) / 3D / Sci-Fi
# Ðàçðàáîò÷èê: EA Los Angeles
# Ðàçïðîñòðàíèòåë: Electronic Arts
# Ãîäèíà: 2009(Mar 16, 2010 FULL version)
# Ïðåïîðú÷èòåëíà âúçðàñò: 16+
• Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista
• CPU: Any Intel Core Duo machine, AMD Athlon 3500 + or better
• RAM: 2 GB
• Disk Drive: 8X or faster DVD-ROM drive
• Hard Drive: at least 10 GB of free space
• Video: DirectX 9.0c compatible video card. 256 MB with Shader Model 3.0 support. NVIDIA GeForce 8800 or better, ATI Radeon HD 3850 or better
• Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
• Multiplayer: 2 to 10 players, network or Internet connection required (Cable, DSL, or faster connection
• Internet connection required at all times.
• Keyboard and mouse
# Íà÷èí íà èíñòàëèðàíå:
2)Ðåãåñòðèðàéòå ñå íà òàçè ñòðàíèöà ÒÓÊ è ïîñëå îòâîðåòå ëèíêà êàêòî å íà ñíèìêàòà ñúñ ñèíüî ÒÓÊ Ñëåä òîâà ñå ðåãèñòðèðàéòå è íà îôèöèàëíàòà ñòðàíèöà,êîéòî ëèíêà ùå âè ïðåïðàòè(êàòî âè ïîèñêà ñåðèåí íîìåð âúâåäåòå ïîñëåäíèòå öèôðè êîèòî ñà íà ëèíêà êîéòî âè ïðåïðàòè çà äà ìîæå äà ñå ðåãíåòå[http://www.commandandconquer.com/?destination=cnc4/beta&pck=XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX]).
4)Êàòî âè ïîèñêà èìe è ïàðîëà âúâåäå è èãðàéòå.
5)Áåòà âåðñèÿòà å ñàìî çà ìóëòè ïëåàð è Îíëàéí!!!
# Çà èãðàòà:
In the year 2062, humanity found itself on the brink of extinction. Tiberium, the mysterious, alien crystalline structure that infested Earth for decades and caused years of relentless conflict between the Global Defense Initiative (GDI) and the Brotherhood of Nod, was close to rendering the planet uninhabitable. In the midst of this crisis, Kane, Nod's prophetic leader, emerged from seclusion to deliver GDI the message that he had developed a system that could control Tiberium and harness its power. But he could not build this "Tiberium Control Network" without GDI's cooperation. Thus, the two opposing factions—GDI and Nod—found themselves in a desperate and unlikely alliance to stop Tiberium from extinguishing mankind.
• The Epic Conclusion to the Tiberium Saga – Kane returns in the thrilling conclusion to one of gaming’s longest running storylines, told through gritty live-action cinematics. Choose to take on the campaign solo or team up with a friend and play cooperatively!
• Persistent Player Progression – The more enemy units you destroy, the more experience points you earn to progress your player profile! Level up to unlock new units, powers, and upgrades to make your army more powerful!
• Always on the Move – For the first time ever in the C&C series: a massive, mobile, all-in-one base, The Crawler, lets you pack up and move your base with your army for a new layer of strategic depth. Build units as you move across the field, and deploy whenever and wherever you choose!
• Choose Your Class – Choose from three unique classes from both GDI and Nod, each with its own specialized units and powers, for more strategic and combative options that match your play style of choice! Offense, Defense, or Support classes—which will you pick?
• Team Up and Take the Battle Online – Join your fellow commanders online and tackle your opponents in the biggest C&C multiplayer to date, featuring 5 vs 5 objective-based battles! Choose your favorite class and take online strategy action to the next level as you conquer objectives while pummeling your enemies. The all-new party system lets you move with your party of friends from one online battle to the next.
Ãîëåìèíà 929.71 MB
Òîðåíòúò å äîñòúïåí ñàìî çà Ñóïåð ïîòðåáèòåëè!!!