ARAHN Forum Index ARAHN
A_R_A_H_N

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

olm0rli west village Midtown east village lower east side be

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jibjabst

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:42 am    Post subject: olm0rli west village Midtown east village lower east side be Reply with quote

Go take a look at this good site...

barber shop NYC City undercut lower east village
Raymondtags

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:05 am    Post subject: pandora rings her majesty 70% OFF | pandora jewelry butter Reply with quote

New memorial tattoos mix ink with late loved one's cremains

On the one year anniversary of the death of her husband, Daniel, Amanda Neiding, 29, memorialized him by having some of his cremated remains pandora outlet added to a memorial tattoo on her body. Now, she says, "I carry him with me physically every day and he lives through me."

The design across Neiding's back is of her husband's name surrounded by angel wings and pandora jewelry clearance topped with a golden halo. His ashes, or cremains, were added to a tattoo of her husband's signature and his dates of birth and pandora jewelry 70% off clearance death by John Kapsa of State of Mind Tattooing in Monroe, Mich.

People have placed cremated remains in jewelry, kept them in urns or scattered them at sea. Now, some are wearing them on their bodies as a way to cope with the loss of their loved ones. The practice remains unregulated by national health organizations in the United States, leaving any potential long term risks solely up to the person choosing this type of tattoo.

Human cremains are not the only thing that can be added to tattoo ink. About two months ago, Leslie Gadd, 41, had some of her dog's cremains mixed into her memorial pandora jewelry clearance tattoo. Lucifer, a brown and white Staffordshire terrier, was euthanized because of her ailing health.

"I didn't want her to suffer," Gadd said. About two weeks later, Gadd got a memorial tattoo for Lucifer on her forearm.

Andrew Leduc, a tattoo artist at Sparrow Ink in Honey Harbour, Ontario, tattooed the word "Luci" in script on Gadd. He took a pinch of Lucifer's cremains, composed of crushed bones that were not incinerated during the cremation process. He then added it to some black tattoo ink, mixed it together with a mix stick and placed the small batch in his tattooing instrument. With the cremained tattoo ink, Leduc dotted the "i" with a heart, and drew two paw prints above that.

"The majority pandora uk sale of the people I have told thought it was really neat," Gadd said. "Just a great way to memorialize her and she's with pandora charms cheap me forever."

Leduc was happy to add cremains to Gadd's memorial tattoo because it gave her the closure she needed.

"She's a really nice person and you could tell she was really going through a lot," said Leduc. "I think that really helped her because some people with their family pet, is more than a pet."

Some tattoo artists oppose the phenomenon. Greg Donchatz of Columbus, Ohio, who has been in the tattoo industry for 17 years, says adding cremains to tattoo ink has become a moral and health issue for him.

"I'm very much a mercenary when it comes to design, meaning if you want a swastika on your face and you got $150 an hour, I'll put a swastika on your face 'cause I don't have to wear it around," Donchatz said. "But would I do something where I think it's going to make the person have physical issues? No, I will not."

Dr. Peter Emanuel, a hematologist, oncologist and director of the Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, says he cannot imagine that infectious diseases like the human immunodeficiency virus, HIV, or hepatitis surviving the cremation process, which burns the body at temperatures between 1,400 and 1,800 degrees.

"Short term, it's safe, but what happens after you've had it for 10 or 20 years?" Emanuel said. "We don't know those long term risks and we won't know for a long time, pandora uk sale so the person has to be willing to accept those risks because it is an unknown."

Gadd fully accepts any risk she might have taken by adding Lucifer's cremains.

"I was putting something foreign in my body anyway. I think I am more likely going to have a reaction to ink as opposed to ash that I could be breathing in," Gadd said. "So no, I am not afraid of any long term adverse side effect. Now, if I grow a tail, that would freak me out a little bit."

pandora charms clearance
pandora charms uk
pandora jewelry outlet

http://www.pandoracharmsuksale.top
http://www.pandorajewelryoutlet.top
http://www.pandoracharmssaleclearance.top
Raymondtags

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:07 am    Post subject: pandora jewelry stock 70% OFF | pandora jewelry black frid Reply with quote

Windy City trip a cool experience

I hope you are well and drying out from all those rainstorms. I'm in pandora jewelry clearance Millennium Park in downtown Chicago, and it's a lovely day up here. Seventy three degrees with just pandora uk sale a slight haze in the sky.

I took the train up last night to meet my dear friend, Emily, who usually lives in Georgia but is in town for a conference.

I learned that I should take a sweater, even if it's summertime, that the seats are comfortable and roomier than the bus or a car and that the dining car empties out late in the evenings and makes a comfortable place to write.

And the most important lesson? Don't count on the timetable. You might get to Union Station at the appointed time or maybe three hours later.

At Paxton, our train was stopped by a broken down freight train. We had to wait while another engine was sent to pull the freight train up the hill, so we could be on our way.

The woman next to me wondered what "hills" they would find in Paxton, and I wondered, too, but pandora jewelry 70% off clearance the wondering didn't get the freight train out of our way.

Don't get me wrong: I enjoyed the trip, and I realize that this delay was out of the ordinary. I relocated in the dining car and got caught up in pandora sale some lively conversation and silly games with some other folks, which passed the time quite pleasantly.

Instead of arriving at 9:30, I had to wake Em up in the hotel at 1:30 and tumble into bed to pandora jewelry 70% off clearance leave the visiting for the morning.

In the morning, though, we only got to visit briefly, as Em had meetings. I was on my own. I walked out of the hotel and into the morning. My schedule was empty but full of possibility.

I walked toward the lake, grabbing a sandwich from a coffee shop and then headed for Millennium Park. There I found the usual landmarks: the Bean and the Faces. I watched the tourists and children interact with the artwork as I sat on the park bench eating my sandwich. People were open and friendly, full of delight at the day.

I finished my brunch and began to wander. In a large tent, I found an outdoor schoolhouse. It was divided into classrooms full of young people studying science and technology, jewelry making, skateboard design. The most interesting classroom was the life drawing class. A model sat in a platform in the center of a circle of easels. The students' intent focus shifted from their charcoal drawings to the model and back again.

As I passed, I saw the same figure on all the easels, each with its own personality. Here a heavier line, there more detail. Continuing down the aisle between the classrooms, I noticed how engaged the students were, engrossed in pandora 2016 their planning and figuring.

In one class, someone called a teacher over to check some work while another punched numbers into a calculator. Nobody seemed to mind that it was summertime and school should be out.

Big vinyl windows in the tent let in natural light and showed us the park beyond, but nobody stared wistfully outside.

I hope when I go back to school in the fall, we will all find the classes so engaging.

Well, take care, dear Birdland. I'll bet the baby chicks are starting to feather out and follow pandora uk sale their mother further and further away from their hidden niche in the old grain wagon.

Are the corn and bean fields filling out with green velvety stripes? I'll bet the corn will be knee high when I come back. Give my love to Michael and Ellis, and I'll be home soon.

pandora charms 2016
pandora charms clearance
pandora charms canada

http://www.cheappandoracharmsoutlet.top
http://www.pandoracharmsoutlet.top
http://www.pandoracharms2016sale.top
Raymondtags

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:07 am    Post subject: pandora lovepods rings uk 70% OFF | pandora jewelry outlet Reply with quote

CANNES JEWELRY HEIST WITNESS REAX Stock Footage from CNN Collection

FOR MORE SCRIPT INFO SEE IN19MO SUPERS No font MOS SOT this was a gun and nobody stopped him. I don't know. there was nobody around. they just gave 40 million dollars worth of jewelry. it's just incredible. those things. yeah. I was really surprised cuz the demeanor of them. Everybody is relaxed and enjoying his holiday and this event is really sad for a place like this. pandora charms cheap Once all selections have been made the calculated price will display, and you can use the "ADD TO BASKET" button to license the pandora sale 2016 clip.If you do not see your desired licensing option, please contact us for more pandora sale 2016 options.Any placement of Content in a project/production for which the end user has paid consideration for the purpose of promoting, endorsing, or sponsoring a product, service, or event. Choose this package when you need to distribute your project through unlimited media pandora jewelry 70% off clearance channels including: Broadcast and Cable pandora charms sale Television, cinema, digital signage and closed circuit rights and networks, on demand, and Internet and mobile.Any placement of Content in a project/production for which the end pandora uk sale pandora uk sale user has paid consideration for the purpose of promoting, endorsing, or sponsoring a product, service, or event. Choose this package when you need to distribute your project through unlimited media channels including: Broadcast and Cable Television, cinema, digital signage and closed circuit rights and networks, on demand, and Internet and mobile.

pandora charms deals
pandora jewelry sale
pandora charms 2016

http://www.pandorasale2016.top
http://www.pandoracharmsoutletstore.top
http://www.pandoracharmsonsale.top
Raymondtags

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:08 am    Post subject: pandora charms quebec 70% OFF | pandora charm rose gold Reply with quote

Rachel Dougall reveals year of hell behind bars in Bali's Hotel K for drug smuggling

Cowering on a wafer thin floor pandora charms sale mat in an Indonesian prison, Rachel could do little but cover her face with her hands as a six foot woman prisoner viciously punched and kicked her.

The convent school educated mother of one was only days into a year long sentence connected to a 1.6million cocaine smuggling ring when she was attacked by one of the 14 inmates crammed into her tiny cell.

It was the first of pandora sale several savage beatings she endured in Bali's notorious and squalid Kerobokan Prison, nicknamed 'Hotel pandora outlet K', before being released in May this year.

Speaking publicly for the first time since she was deported back to Britain, , 40, reveals that she suffered a nervous breakdown after being locked up with drug addicts, HIV positive inmates and sexually aggressive lesbians. She developed scabies and says she nearly died of pneumonia, spending a week in hospital.

It may be hard to sympathise with a woman who was accused of trying to smuggle just over 10lbs of cocaine from Bangkok to Bali albeit that her sentence was for the minor charge of failing to report a crime.

It's also true she has a vested interest in speaking out against alleged accomplice Lindsay Sandiford a 57 year old Gloucestershire grandmother sentenced to death for smuggling who insists was the mastermind behind the plot.

But this interview marks a new twist in a case that has left the ageing housewife on death row and the British judiciary powerless to help. Three leading judges expressed pandora sale 'great sympathy' with Sandiford but ruled that the Government was not acting unlawfully in refusing to pay for her appeal against the death penalty.

Police originally believed that 's childhood sweetheart Julian Ponder, a 44 year old former antiques restorer, was the brains behind the British drug syndicate that became known as the 'Gang of Four'.

But the case collapsed after , Ponder and the final member of the group, Paul Beales, claimed they had been set up by Sandiford.

'She's not the innocent she would like people to believe,' says. 'Everyone thinks she's this poor naive granny, but she's not. She doesn't deserve any sympathy; I've been told by many people in Bali and Britain that she's been bringing drugs into the country for 25 years.'

Sandiford gave evidence against the others after being caught at Bali's airport with a suitcase pandora rings full of cocaine on May 19 last year.

Ponder, who became known as the 'King of Bali' for his imperious manner, is currently serving six years for possession of three quarters of an ounce of cocaine, which was found in the luxury villa he shared with . Beales, 41, was sentenced to four years for possession.

'But they lied and caged me up like an animal.'also criticises the hypocrisy of a country that will put people to

death by firing pandora charms sale squad for using or selling drugs, yet allows substances

such as pandora jewelry outlet crystal meth and crack cocaine to be freely used inside theof the women were on drugs virtually every day. If you had money the

guards would get you anything you wanted. Inmates in the men's prison

next door even paid prostitutes for overnight visits.'

Now reunited with Kitty in Brighton, where she grew up, says her life has been shattered and even claims that she lives in fear after receiving death threats from the woman known as the 'Bali Granny'.

Horror: Rachel says this picture was taken of her in Kerobakan Prison, Bali, after bullying inmates forcibly dressed her up

pandora jewelry sale
pandora uk
pandora jewelry clearance

http://www.pandoracharmssaleclearance.top
http://www.pandorauksale.top
http://www.pandoracharmsoutletstore.top
Raymondtags

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:08 am    Post subject: pandora bracelet charms 70% OFF | pandora charms xmas tree Reply with quote

Baseball Equipment

Without the proper baseball equipment it's next to impossible to play your own version of America's pastime. In other sports such as basketball and soccer, recreational players have a much easier time forming games pandora rings canada of their own. All that's needed is a basketball and a 10 foot high hoop along with a soccer ball and a makeshift goal, respectively.

In "pickup" basketball or even games of "one on one," anywhere from two to 10 players are all that's needed to complement the aforementioned gear. With baseball, two full squads of nine are pretty much required for any sort of competitive game. Sure, games such as stickball may be played with as few as four participants (a pitcher, a catcher, a batter, and a fielder), but stickball and pandora rings canada baseball, while superficially similar, are entirely different games.

Okay, so you've rounded up your 17 closest friends, procured a field and a mutually agreeable time, and stocked up on peanuts, chewing gum, and Gatorade what's next? Well, in addition to a ball and a bat, there are a few things you'll need and a few things you'll want. If you're a seasoned pandora charms outlet veteran of the game, there are even a pandora sale 2016 few specialty items you won't want to do without. First, however, you must, er, cover your bases.

You hardly need official Major League Baseball (MLB) bases (14" x 14" square, white, tarpaulin covered, with ground stakes) to get going; some old T shirts, "pinnies," or even pizza boxes will suffice, provided they don't blow away. Additionally, you'll need 18 gloves one for each player including at least two catcher's mitts. This includes a catcher's mask, a chest plate, shin guards, knee savers, an athletic "cup," and perhaps a shoe guard. The only time catchers may agree to forgo these precautions is if and when your group opts to play whiffle ball. Catchers who pass up protective gear in softball do so at their own peril.

For games of fast pitch baseball and softball, batting helmets are a must. Even in little league, pitchers can muscle the ball up into the 80s (MPH). An indirect or, heaven forbid, a direct hit can cause serious injury or, in some rare cases, death. Of all your baseball equipment, batting helmets most qualify as "musts." Fungo bats (for batting practice), pine tar, rosin bags, cleats, and bat "donuts" are pandora uk sale all great to have around as extras, but none of them will protect you the way a batting helmet will.

Variations in Baseball Equipment

Needless to say, the baseball equipment used in the "bigs" conforms to different standards than little league or rec baseball equipment. The biggest difference is that pro players must do without aluminum bats, which add tremendous clout to the batter's swing. In the lower ranks, all pandora rings the way up to college, surprisingly, aluminum bats are still permitted. The problem is, players who get too used to them must eventually learn to give them up if and when they reach the majors.

Length to weight ratios for bats also arise in any discussion pandora charms deals of baseball equipment. Throughout the high school and college ranks, a bat with a 3 rating is the maximum allowed. This means a given bat may only be three inches longer than it is ounces heavy. Hence, a 34 inch bat that weighs 30 ounces would be off limits at this level, even if it qualifies for use in little leagues.

pandora uk

http://www.2016pandorajewelryuksale.top
http://www.pandorauksale.top
http://www.pandorasale2016.top
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ARAHN Forum Index -> Test Forum 1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: